‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍Copyright C 2005 – 2016 Visit Palm Beach, Inc. All Rights  Reserved  

Call 561-881-9757














 Crazy about Watersports?

We’ve got a Members
Only Club for you to get on the
Click Here
to get more info!


We are an FWC Approved
Testing Facility.

You can take your test with us!

Need to take your Boaters Safety Course?

OR take it before you come
Click Here 
for testing websites


How old do I need to be to rent a Jet Ski/Waverunner?
Florida Law states that PWC liveries (that's us) must not rent to anyone under the age of 18 years.

Great, I'm 18 or older now can I rent one?
Florida State law requires that anyone who was born on or after Jan. 1, 1988 is required to either have successfully completed a National Association of State Boating Law Administrators (NASBLA) approved boating education course or have passed a course equivalency or temporary certificate examination and have in their possession a boating education ID card and a photo identification card before operating or renting a PWC.
Florida does not have a "boating license." The Boating Safety Education Identification Card is proof of successful completion of the educational requirements

OK, I now need a Boating Safety Education ID Card, how do I get one?  
To the right are links to websites where you can take this course for FREE and/or for a small fee. You must pass the course and print out confirmation that you have in fact taken and passed this course.  You MUST bring this proof to us and also have it on you during the rental.

I will be visiting Florida from another state and I want to rent a personal watercraft. How will these boating safety educational requirements apply to me?
As a nonresident, you must comply with the boating safety education requirements.  However, if you have proof in your possession that you have completed a boater safety course or equivalency exam that meets or exceeds Florida's requirements (usually in the form of a certificate or card), you would not need to have a Florida Boating Safety Education Identification Card.

Do I need a Driver’s License?
Yes, but if you for some reason don't drive you will need some other form of photo ID.

What's up with the deposit?
This is part of the Damage Waiver Agreement that you will need to fill out and sign when you rent a unit from us.  Each unit requires a $500.00 cash or credit card deposit (sorry no debit cards) in case of damages that you and or someone else causes to our equipment while in your care.  Please Note:  Even though we void out and return your deposit your bank may take 7-10 days to return the availability of those funds.

What happens if I damage one of the waverunners?
That's what the deposit is for, at that time one of our managers will walk you through the process.  Your deposit will be applied to the actual cost of the repairs.  Commonly it takes a few days to have the unit taken to the repair shop, at that time the cost of the repair(s) are determined, if the repairs cost more than the deposit that was collected the balance will be due in full and be charged to the card on file from the original deposit.

I've never driven a waverunner, will someone show me what to do?
You bet! Our staff will go over the "rules of the water", including safety information and familiarizing you with the equipment and how it works before you hit the water.

How do I know when my time is up?
Well, wear a watch or bring your phone (bring a waterproof cellphone case or bag.  We sell them at the check-in kiosk as well).  Your time on the water will begin once our staff finishes the briefing and puts you in the water.  You are responsible for keeping track of your own time and yes you will be charged for any time that you are late. 

There are two ways to obtain a Boater Safety License:

1.    A temporary Boater Safety License can also be obtained at check-in by taking a 25 multiple choice question open book test in English.  There is a fee of $3 to take the test per rider, regardless of pass or fail.  
Riders must check-in one hour before scheduled reservation time to take this test & obtain a temporary license.  (Reservations may be bumped for guests who need more time to take the test)

2.    Don't want to wait? Obtain your Boater Safety License online by clicking here and be sure to present a printed copy of the passed test at check-in.

Still have some more questions? 
Click here  for more information.